For release August 1, 2017 - Reclaiming the Rapture: Restoring the Doctrine of the Gathering of the Commonwealth of Israel
|Reclaiming the Rapture by Douglas Hamp & Chris Steinle|
Does the popular Pre-Tribulation rapture story fit into the Bible’s larger end time puzzle? Authors Douglas Hamp and Chris Steinle believe it’s time to rethink the timing and purpose of the rapture. The rapture was prophesied from Genesis to Revelation. Why have these prophecies been overlooked by mainstream theology? If the Church must be removed for God to deal with the Jews, why did Paul consider Gentile Christians as fellow citizens in the Commonwealth of Israel? Will God divide the kingdom that Jesus died to unite? Or will the gathering include the entire Household of God? Follow Douglas Hamp and Chris Steinle on their quest to solve the Bible’s end time picture puzzle. It’s time to reclaim God’s original intent for the rapture.
- Discover God’s plan to reunite the two houses of Israel, and how the gathering applies to the Church.
- Explore dozens of verses that clearly state the timing of the rapture.
- Understand the logic behind Paul’s eschatology.
- Learn why God’s indignation, the rapture, and the Second Coming are all part of the Day of the Lord.
- Enjoy dramatic vignettes from the Millennium Chronicles that bring Bible prophecies to life.
- Consider the connection between the rapture and the promised redemption of the body.